Wednesday, June 10, 2009

14 days to go

I just realized that in exactly 2 weeks' time, i'm gonna be older than a quarter of a century!!!!



my quarter life crisis started 11 months and 16 days ago... but it was all forgotten within a few days because i was with my family n friends, n i was at home, with a 101 things to do. now i have a 1001 things to do that it didnt strike me till today that we're already in the month of June. i usually count the days and i know wat day my bday falls that year, d year after that n d following year as well!



the number of candles on the cake keeps increasing every year.... actually.. i havent had a birthday cake in ages! i dont know where that came from :S



it's gonna be so miserable this year!! :(

4 comments:

Arv said...

Advance wishes da :)

take care...

Chumi @ Lakshmi @ Lucky said...

thank u

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Cheer up. Get a cake, get candles :)

Chumi @ Lakshmi @ Lucky said...

thank Asaan... i'm still trying to slime my way back home in time for my bday!