Sunday, December 10, 2006

bangles bangles Bangles!!! :D

i see colours everywhere!! i’m going so crazy about bangles now!! hahaahha…

i spent more than 2 hours yesterday arranging n rearranging all my bangles, n took loads of pictures from every possible angles …hahahahah

even my mum was so jobless, helping me to arrange everything, n told me to take piccies from different angles….hehehehe…

this is d height of boredom!!! d doctor told me not to strain my eyes…so, my mum told me not to go online, or read books….n since i wasnt sleepy…i started doing this….n even my mum didnt sleep because of me….heheheheh….

anyway, i was more than pleased to be able to use my photography skills to use……n i wanna share it with everyone….but i can possible upload some 30 pics of my bangles alone….hehehe….so, i’ve uploaded only a few in friendster….

anyway, i got to go now…i shouldnt be staring at d comp screen for too long if i wanna go to college tomorrow….

bye

No comments: