Monday, December 11, 2006

its a small world after all

i just found out that one of my cousin brother is engaged to get married to another relative of mine who’s also a friend….

she’s not a very close friend…but found out that we were related (thanks to friendster…:)….)

it makes me wonder how closely related each n everyone of us are here in friendster…..n how small d world can get…

when i heard from Vid that my cousin bro was engaged….i thought it must have been someone from india…but then she told me that girl is a malaysian…n that she was in friendster….

ahahha…i’m still shocked at how small d world is…it’ll take me some time to get over it….its been some time since i had this kindda plesaent shock….:)

n by the way…Subbu anna…if u r reading this….i’ll come to u when i need help in my relationship!! hahahaha!! i’m serious k…!! :P

No comments: