Monday, March 23, 2009

Look what came in the mail today!! *Updated to add*


I've got a parcel.. i've got a parcel!! *doing the 'i like to move it move it' dance*


yays!!


now i've got so many clothes to wear... i even forgot the existence of all these things.. n some of them are my favourites...




d biggest pile of all is my traditional clothes...


sigh .. i'm gonna look like a typical 'ooru kutty' again now... unless i try n alter all those n mix n match it with some funky english stuff! hehehhehe


oh no... i've got an exam tomorrow..! i better scoot!


PS: 4 more days n i'll be on my way home! :D


*Updated*

PSS:



like a man who is happy when his stomach is full, i am happy when my cupboard is full! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i looked at your wardrobe and then i looked at my cupboard.. mine looked like a public toilet..

Chumi @ Lakshmi @ Lucky said...

HAHAHAHA!!!