Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sleeping beauty.?!?

I woke up at 7 this morning!! thats actually very early for me!! but considering that i slept at 10pm last nite…doesnt really help me rejoice in the fact that i woke up at 7am (rather than 9 or almost 10am, which is my usual waking up time) for once since my study break started last week

I’m becoming so so lazy cos i’m sleeping too much…my friends have started calling me sleeping beauty!! i can sleep at any time of the day, for as many hours as i want, and still manage to sleep very well at nite till late in d morning!! i dont know y i’ve become like this all of a sudden….

this morning when i read the Bible….Proverbs 20:13…Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare….i felt as if someone was trying to knock some sense into my head!! i mean, its not like i didnt know that too much of sleep isnt good and all that..but i just cant help it….and its not like i love to sleep…i do like to sleep (who doesnt!!?) but not LOVE!! n i dont fall asleep intentionally….i fall asleep just like that…! wat do i do??!! how do i make myself stay awake more than i am off late..?

SOS!! Someone PLS HELP!!!!!!!!! pls dont tell me to drink tea or coffee….those who know me well know that i do not drink tea or coffee…

i HAVE to stay awake now more than any other time…cos, exams are just around d corner!!

No comments: