1) a wool coat that can last up to negative temperature (it's not negative yet, but looks like its going to be, judging by d current weather)
2) stylish coats that can keep me warm n stylish
3) winter cap
4) gloves ( not skiing gloves, just wool gloves that would fit my smaller than s size hands)
5) boots (something that doesnt look like a plumber's/gardener's plastic boots. something without very high heels, something which i can wear almost everyday basically n something which'll keep me warm)(preferably Aldo, but i'd adjust to anything lesser... i dont mind)
6) Sport shoes (preferably Reebok, but i'd settled for anything at d moment, but pls make sure it's walking/jogging shoes)
7) wool sweat shirts (not too thick, that i might look like a short fat pumpkin in it)
8) warm scarfs
9) two or three pairs of jeans (Lewis-size 28, Voir-size 27, Lee Cooper-size28)
10) a backpack ( not d kindy or school bagpack sort. something which a normal postgrad student carry)
11) food stuff (i dont eat beef and pork. anything other than these two are greatfully welcomed)
12) monthly allowance (i'd state d amount when we talk personally, n to ur advantage, it's negotiable)
my mailing address is :
Queen Margaret's Residence,
Winton Drive, 26 J 4,
my phone numbers are:
U'r most welcome to send anything from the above list.
for your information (n to make things easier for u), u can send to me by courier/FedEx/DHL/City Linkers
And PLS do NOT get anything in Orange, yellow, purple, red, green, or pink.
I'd prefer it in black, brown, or grey. Off white shouldnt be a problem (even if it can easily get dirty... but i'd look good in it anyways)
are u still waiting for me to say that i'm joking??
don't wait any longer n waste time...
... u might as well start buying those things in my list n sending it to me
no, i'm not kidding
although i might be........
but, no, i mean it......
i'm not kidding
(PS: pls at least post me a letter or a postcard.... i'm d only one in this whole building who hasnt received anything in her mail till today)