Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chumi has expanded beyond repair

"Chumi has expanded beyond repair" is wat my facebook status says rite now.... y is that so u ask??

COS I'VE FREAKING EXPANDED SO MUCH UNTIL I CANNOT FIT INTO CLOTHES WHICH I USED TO LOOK SO GOOD IN!!!

i didnt even realize i've put on SO much weight until a few minutes ago!!!

i was trying to find something suitable to wear for later this evening when i go for a family gathering when i realized i couldnt even fit into a top which i havent worn since i sewed it a few years ago! i had to alter that top a few times so that i dont look like i've been hit by some cronic dIsease which has eaten me up. but now i cant freaking pull it down my shoulder for cryin out loud!!

n then i tried to wear another blue top which is one of my favourites and which fitted me so well and in which i used to look so good in.... guess wat happened...? yes! i looked disgusting in it that i couldnt even bare to look at myself any longer in the mirror!!

this is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

n yet ppl keep complaining that i'm still skinny and i'm not putting on weight !!!


this is so... AAARRRRGGGRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: