Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Confessions confessions

I'm a shopaholic... not a new one at it... but one who's being suppressed by her mum/financial minister/world bank.

*sniff sniff*

but that doesnt stop me from shopping!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!!!


my mum finally took me shopping after depriving me of it for such a LONG TIME!!



i've been dying to tell the world about my bestest bestest buy ever in all these years!!! it's my most fav one!!

no, no.. that would be very unfair.. almost all that i buy are my fav ones.. or not why else would i wanna buy it if i didnt like it rite...



so, this is one of my most fav things i've bought in all these years!!! :D:D:D:D:D



Have u heard of this brand before?



i havent.. till i saw it in Jusco n when back there 3 days in a row!! hahahahaha





wanna know wat it is...???

hehehehe.... come back tomorrow... i gtg n feed my hungry stomach now

No comments: